- Strip ALL the bed(s) and launder ALL sheets, Pillowcases, Mattress Pads and Blankets etc. (or throw away IF necessary)
- Remove EVERYTHING from bedroom closets, dresser drawers, nightstands, Dressing tables etc. and place in Tightly seal-able containers. (Totes, Trash bags etc.)
- Have ALL clothing and fabrics laundered and/or dry-cleaned.
(DO NOT DO BEFORE TREATMENT, UNLESS, ALL LAUNDERED ITEMS CAN BE STORED OFF-SITE UNTIL AFTER TREATMENT DO NOT LEAVE ANY LAUNDERED ITEMS IN HOME/APT BEFORE OR DURING TREATMENT BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE OF COURSE.)
- Remove Drapes, Curtains, Valences etc.and have laundered.
(again, DO NOT REINTRODUCE ANY LAUNDERED ITEMS back into the property until AFTER treatment!)
- Remove toys, stuffed animals, dolls etc. and have Laundered Dry-Cleaned or Replaced.